At Kudos, the safety of our guests is always a priority.
All hair colour service guests and beauty eyelash or eyebrow tint guests, must receive a skin allergy alert test at least 48 hours prior to service commencing. This is in line with manufacturers guidelines and with our salon insurance policy cover.
Who requires a skin (allergy alert) test?
- All new guests receiving a hair colour service directly onto their scalp.
- Any regular hair colour guests that have not had a colour service with us for over 6 months.
- Any regular hair colour guests that wish to change their colour.
- A skin test may be required annually for regular hair colour guests to keep in line with updated colour manufacturers guidelines.
- All new beauty guests receiving an eyelash or eyebrow tint service.
- Any regular beauty guests that have not had an eyelash or eyebrow tint service with us for over 3 months.
- We consider anyone under the age of 16 to be a minor.
- We do not allow any hair or beauty colour services to anyone under the age of 16.
Kudos reserves the right to change the skin testing and AAT policies in line with manufacturers guidelines or changes to our salon insurance policies.